Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Aislin's First Day Crawling!


When I went to get Aislin out of her crib she didn't seem as eager as usual to be picked up, so I let her sit and play for a little while...which is when I realized she was actually eyeing her binkie and trying to move closer to it. She pushed herself forward, got her knees down and slowly coordinated her arms and legs to move together. She crawled across her crib mattress until she reached her binkie!
Just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I put her on the floor and set her binkie a few feet in front of her. I did this at least twice, and each time she slowly crawled towards it!
This video was taken in the living room where Tim could watch her, too.

1 comment:

  1. Aw dang this girl is smart. A real genius here! Or should i say athletic prodigy?? d(^____^)b

    ReplyDelete