Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby Shower

Ugh, I was huge in mid-July... 184 lbs! The nice thing is that I lost about 17 of them in just the first two postpartum weeks! :P



The baby shower was thrown by my visiting teachers--Tia and Onica--from the Scenic Hill Ward in Kent. Awesome ladies. They organized the whole thing, made the invitations and arranged to have it at Tia's lovely home.



The game we played was Memory (courtesy of a friend of ours, Carrien Self)...and as hard as I tried, I couldn't remember where anything was. Random guessing only worked in the beginning....

Those handmade burp cloths saved our lives. Aislin and I turned out to be very messy during feedings... Thank you, Candace Boelter!



The picture below, I think, is just perfect. It says so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment